And so it begins... (A Cold Welcome)

And here I am, sitting in front of a bright screen displaying letters and images on a cold and rainy Saturday afternoon; thinking of how to begin this journey I have only thought for a few minutes.

Well, I know you're thinking, "Why in the world I am reading this nonsense?"

Hence, the title itself, a cold welcome from me, Mac.



Let the fun begin.




So, what can you expect from visiting this blog post?

We'll be talking a lot of stuff: Music, Video Games, Movies, Sports, Business and Finance, Entertainment, Current Affairs, even Love (wow!). I will be posting different topics every day and we'll make sure that you'll get something out of it.

We're still in the Big Bang Theory Phase

That's right, all the cooling and stuff before being formed into subatomic particles to make up this universe where "Anything Goes". And that doesn't stop there; because since a universe is constantly expanding, well then why don't follow suit? We'll all gonna discover some new things moving forward and make it shine alongside the brightest stars!

Expect randomness here and there...

I've once had a dream of writing a book containing nothing but sheer randomness where you could start from any of its pages and feel the same after every reading. Well, I guess that won't happen and that is why we'll gonna start it out here at Mac's Universe!! And I am planning to write a poem consisting of random lines where we can contribute to it every single day! So let's call this poem "The Secret Pasta" and it is with great honor to start the first line of this breathtaking work of art:

The Secret Pasta
Once upon a time, I gazed on a starlight
... to be continued.

So guys, ARE YOU READY??!

Lock your seat belts, put your goggles on and take a deep breath because this is gonna be one vicious ride! Again, welcome to our Universe! (It just happened to be under my name, cold welcome).


Comments